Last Updated: July 7, 2020
AnimalVictory.orgs website and goal is to provide a venue for people to sign, share, and support petitions to create awareness and band together to work to abolish animal abuse.
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways. Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), as well as other information you directly give us on our Service. [If you register or log in to your Account using any 3rd party authenticator login, ex. Facebook, Google, you authorize us to access certain account information, such as your public profile (consistent with their privacy settings), email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, work history, relationship interests, current city, photos, videos, personal description, friend list, and information about and photos of your Facebook friends who might be common Facebook friends with other users of the Service. [Location Information. When you use the Service, you will be asked to automatically provide us your location information from your device. This location information will include your longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates. We may also collect cell site or GPS data. If you do not agree to this collection, you can change your privacy preferences on your device, but some functionality of the app may be disabled.]
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to the information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we may log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, access times, [Other] and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies. On our website, may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with an accelerated personal and interactive experience on our Service.
We may also use other tools like pixel trackers, for conversion tracking. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use Of Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- Process and deliver your signature.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate about petitions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To administer contributions, payments or donations made and provide payment to our intended charity or cause choice.
- Provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
Information Collected from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users must be 13 years old or older to use the Service, and users under 18 must have parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third party’s privacy policies. AnimalVictory.org uses PayPal, or Stripe, both highly rated online payment service providers in the United States to process contributions, payments, or donations.
Location Of Servers
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
"Opt-In" marketing emails may be distributed by AnimalVictory.org.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Your right to know about personal information collected or disclosed
- You have the right to request a personal information report which details all of the information we hold about you from the last 12 months.
- We will confirm that we have received your request within 10 days.
- You can contact us to request a personal information report by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Whereas possible, we will provide your personal information report to you within 45 days. If we need more time to process your request we will contact you to let you know why and ensure that you receive your report no later than a further 45 days from the first deadline.
- Your personal information report will contain the following data:
- Sources of information
- The purpose for which it was collected
- Third parties it was disclosed to
- Purpose for disclosure
To protect your personal information we have security measures in place to ensure that no one other than you can access your personal information report.
You have the right to delegate your request for a personal information report to an agent.
If you do choose this method, we will ask you to confirm your identity and that your agent has permission to act on your behalf.
Your right to request deletion of your personal information
- You have the right to request the deletion of all of the personal information we hold about you. We will confirm that we have received your request within 10 days.
- You can contact us to request the deletion of your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or by calling us at 1-800-634-3439.
- Within 45 days of your request, we will delete all of the personal information we hold about you and send you a report detailing how we have completed your request. In some circumstances, we may need to keep data because of legal obligations. We will not use this data for any business purpose.
- You have the right to delegate your request for the deletion of your personal information to an agent. If you do choose to use this method we will ask you to confirm your identity and that your agent has permission to act on your behalf.
Or by calling us at 1-800-634-3439
Legal Notices and Copyright Protection
AnimalVictory.orgs website including the database and content found on AnimalVictory.orgs website is copyrighted subject matter owned by AnimalVictory.org and is protected by the United States and international copyright law. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or publicly display the AnimalVictory.org website, in whole or in part.
AnimalVictory.org's website contains information from third-party sources. Please notify us in writing if you believe your copyright material has been used on AnimalVictory.orgs website in error.
Please write to:
Trademarks and Protection
AnimalVictory.org and its respective tagline(s) are registered service/trademarks of AnimalVictory.org All other trademarks referred to on this Web site are service/trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2020 AnimalVictory.org, All Rights Reserved.